Thread: Mesa 3.0
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 11:39 AM
SubwaySandwich
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by LAMA View Post
You want to make things better? Vote with your feet....... Get out, there are lots of places hiring. Update your logbooks, put your apps out there, ask friends at other airlines to write you letters of recommendations. Mesa management cares only about themselves. They will ride that horse until its dead and walk away with their golden parachutes leaving you all in the dark. HOWS RECRUITING GOING? They still lying to all of the new hires about 6 month upgrade, being able to hold PHOENIX right out of training? What a joke.. I was at Mesa way too long, leaving there was the best thing that I ever did. Enjoying great equipment, a company that actually treats us like a asset instead of a liability, affordable healthcare, better wages. My first year I'll make more than i would have at Mesa as a very senior captain. Did i mention better wages everywhere you go? Hell great lakes pays higher rates than mesa first year FO.. Every current MESA pilot needs to put their big boy pants on and decide if they want to continue the abuse or talk to management at Mesa with your resignations as you move on to bigger and better things. Every new hire wannabe needs to look at ANY other regional and go there, at least you'd have a future with a flow thru agreement and a signing bonus. ITS NOT ALWAYS EASY TO TAKE THAT FIRST STEP, BUT YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID...Best of luck to all the mesa peeps still fighting the man....
... Source?