View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Pntbllr233
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Noob

Originally Posted by Bassman1985 View Post
Yes, start of indoc is class date and date of hire (DOH).
Originally Posted by leica typ240 View Post
...YES, that's when they will issue your base and equipment accordingly to age! higher age = higher priority, younger age = lower priority.

I'm not sure if this is when they will provide your IDs and ipads(if you already didn't receive it). your seniority begins on this date.

good luck and enjoy, see you on the line
Thanks fellas. I kept reading and hearing about people getting delayed to a training class so I wasn't sure if they were the same. Does training run over weekends or do we fly home Friday night and come back Sunday? I'm looking at the training schedule in the handout they give us at the interview and it shows indoc as 5 days in week 1, but weeks 2-3 are 14 days long. I'm assuming that means we finish indoc Friday, leave Friday night, come back Sunday, do the emergency procedures the first 3 days and then go back home for 10 days doing home study. My previous employer asked if I wanted to come back and work a bit when I was home so I'm trying to get a better idea of the schedule so I can make a little extra cash. Thanks again for the info.