View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 08:42 AM
crewdawg
Super Moderator

Joined APC: Jul 2006

This may be bad advice but I would just put down what your best guess is from your AF times. You have a DD214, SURF and proof that you spent X number of years flying the Hog through various assignments. Then prepare a memo explaining the situation, maybe even seek out your old SQ/CCs to write a LOR stating that Capt Suacez was an IP in my squadron for xx years and served as Stan Eval/Trainging and was Christmas party OIC for 2009. At Sheppard if flew 120 hours in Tweets and 130 hours in 38s, 20ish hours in IFF, B-Course ~90ish hours. Add a couple hundred hours a year in the CAF, IP/EP quals should all be reasonably assumed base on historical norms. If you show up with memos and letters and have a reasonable story, I would imagine they would accept this...they'll know if you're lying.

Best of luck!

To anyone who is reading this and currently flying or about to start flying for the AF, this is my plug to keep your own logbook. Even if you don't think you're going to he airlines, you just never know. I keep my own logbook and have found numerous mistakes over the years during my yearly reviews. I found 10 hours missed just during ENJJPT. Luke, missed a 4 or 5 flights as well. I'm already at a Legacy and I still keep my logbook up (civilian and military).