View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 08:05 AM
flyingmau5
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: NB CA

Originally Posted by A321gal View Post
So it's not a flow, but I assume it's easier to pass that point when you've flown for Endeavor. So I'd take it you'd need the degree then? Does Endeavor offer a program to help you get there? Or is that an on your own thing too?
Yes, definitely NOT a flow.

The pass/fail rate of conditional job offers given to 9e pilots from Delta is quite horrendous. I'm not sure of the exact numbers but it is on average well below the 50% mark. The SSP program has been looked negatively upon if you ask most of the pilots here. The Delta Guaranteed Interview (DGI), which you will qualify for, might or might not have the same results. No one has gone through the process yet. Endeavor hold workshops from time to time to help prep you for the Delta interview. You also have to be a CA for 2 years to qualify for the DGI.

I personally don't see any advantage of an Endeavor pilot over any of the Off-The-Street (OTS) hires when it comes to interviews but you are guaranteed an interview which some may argue is the tough part of getting to Delta. If Delta is your goal, Endeavor will provide you the opportunity to interview to become part of the "Delta" family.