View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 11:43 AM
A321gal
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2016
Position: Main Cabin

Originally Posted by AnotherWriter View Post
You raise a valid point that coming here because of the DGI program is a horrific idea.

Yes, it is a nice little thing to have your back pocket and unless some other major comes along and snags me before I interview, I will stay here until my number for it comes up likely. But Delta does not owe any of us a job.

Come here because we have a great culture, good crews, good pay, lots of movement, and a growing fleet. Do not come here because you want to pin your career hopes on a guaranteed interview with Delta.
From what I know, Endeavour's QoL, and culture beat out Envoy, pay from the charts I've seen is actually lower by hour for Endeavor but bonuses make total annual compensation equal or higher, but Envoy, PSA, and PDT have the flow, which you're pretty much guaranteed for. That's a pay raise and gets you to the majors. Going to definitely keep an eye on it and how it transforms in the next year or so. It's a tough call, still think Endeavor is leading in my thoughts by a bit, at least now I know that it's not guaranteed to get to Delta, but if you do well enough and are broadly competent you should have a decent shot to move up. Like I said before, if I don't make it into Delta and have end up at AA, United, JetBlue, or whatever, oh well. Delta is the target and I think via Endeavor I've the best shot.