View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Yumyum
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo

Originally Posted by A321gal View Post
From what I know, Endeavour's QoL, and culture beat out Envoy, pay from the charts I've seen is actually lower by hour for Endeavor but bonuses make total annual compensation equal or higher, but Envoy, PSA, and PDT have the flow, which you're pretty much guaranteed for. That's a pay raise and gets you to the majors. Going to definitely keep an eye on it and how it transforms in the next year or so. It's a tough call, still think Endeavor is leading in my thoughts by a bit, at least now I know that it's not guaranteed to get to Delta, but if you do well enough and are broadly competent you should have a decent shot to move up. Like I said before, if I don't make it into Delta and have end up at AA, United, JetBlue, or whatever, oh well. Delta is the target and I think via Endeavor I've the best shot.
Everything you typed is accurate...however Endeavor's career advancement is WAY behind. Yes they did hire a small portion of our pilots, but things are going to get interesting in the coming years. Give us Delta RJ900 pay rates!