Old 10-17-2016, 07:15 AM
MarineGrunt
Unfaithfully yours, Hank

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: All

Originally Posted by Armypilotc12 View Post
I saw a post from 2010 and was just curious if things had changed. If any insight of recents hires is around, would be much appreciated. I also understand that there is some sort of medical exam as well. What exactly does that entail? I have a first class and fly in the military, just curious as to how in depth as I tend to suffer sometimes from the white coat and have to chill out for a little bit for a blood pressure reading. I also have some tinnitus from doing the military thing.
See the other thread for the interview gouge. It's a long thread but hasn't changed since they started hiring again in 2013-2014. When you get video interview, your chances of getting hired are excellent (if you take it seriously). When you get invited to DFW, it's literally yours to lose. Overall, incredible interview experience. The medical is a non issue and isn't until after you are given the conditional offer. Don't worry about tinnitus or anything. I have it, and as a former infantry guy, I'm deaf as ****, so no worries. Don't worry about your BP unless you need meds for it, and even then, as long as you have a Class 1, no worries.