Old 08-29-2007, 08:43 AM
jdsavage
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: high speed taxi driver

Originally Posted by MobiusOne View Post
I'm not quite sure how to take this, being that this will be my very first post ever on this board.

However, I can't help but wonder how your "upper management" buddies will feel about you taking information that they probably told you in good faith and then you reposting it in this fashion on a pilot forum board?
Good faith nothing. Ever wonder why you don't hear about this in their propaganda? Or why this isn't talked about in public there? Management tries to keep all this a secret so others don't hear about how poorly they treat their customers. This is the stuff that people outside of the loop don't hear. This is about the crap they would have to put up with there and I am more than happy to inform them of what I went through there and suggest other places. If they treated me well, I would be doing to them what I do to my current employer and talk about how great it is.
If management can't take the pilots b!tching about the truth, then they should turn things around and make things better or find a new job.