View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 05:36 AM
HercDriver130
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 744 CA

Originally Posted by Whiplash6 View Post
The majority of us are trying to move on, but please keep in mind that those hired within the last few years came to work at atlas under the impression that, once the current contract was amendable, the company would negotiate in good faith for a much better contract that compared well with the rest of the industry. They refused and play vicious games. Thus, the anger and contempt.
A lot of K4 guys have resumes out.... I suspect once(if) the TA passes in the next month or so.. a lot will choose to ride it out here a few more years. My one question is.. WHY would anyone believe ANY airline mgt team at any level.... would initially negotiate in good faith? It's just not their MO. Yes, Yes,,, I get it... Atlas is different... their mgt wants to grow... and growth, REAL growth is unlikely without a new contract.

I guess one question that could be asked..is this.. of all the different customers Atlas has,, if they experience no growth or slight growth... which business will have to be shed to accommodate the Amazon deal. Crazy times.