Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Capt 777/744
Default NAI USA : " Suckers Wanted in the USA "

NAI USA : " Suckers Wanted in the USA "

---------------
--- Background:

Link - https://www.thestreet.com/story/1253...them-well.html

At the start of NAI's inception in 2014, Its CEO, Kjos, stated on record: " I need Experienced Pilots and I pay Them Well".
In his statement : Norwegian pays its captains about $170,000 annually and pays first officers about half that, Kjos said. A typical hire might be a pilot who is about to retire, has flown 20 years for a major European carrier and would like to spend a few years flying the Boeing 787 and living in Bangkok. "They think the pay and salary are quite good," Kjos said, adding: "For me to sleep well at night, I need experienced long-haul pilots."

--- Summary:

Their CEO stated on record, $170,000 yearly, which is over $ 14,000 month, - and - demands 20 years major European airline experience ?

Their FLL wanted ad states " Captain $10,000 month, which is $ 120,000 yearly, which is - $50,000 LESS than his own statement on record,
- and -
Experience "1,000 hours on a wide body or narrow body aircraft in long haul operation ", far away from his own bold statement , of " flown 20 years for a major European carrier ".

--- Conclusion:

NAI's CEO speaking out of both sides of his mouth - OR - simply " Suckers Wanted in the USA ".

Which one is it Mr Kjos ???

There is not enough "Ambien" in the world for this kind of Disparate Monkey Business .

The bottom line is Exploitation for those willing to accept this second class citizen status, under Kjos's USA project.

----------------