Old 10-30-2016, 06:45 AM
NobodyLikesMe
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2014
Position: Embraer and Boeing Repair Technician

Originally Posted by Ground Point9er View Post
I used to be happy with "Flagship", but they changed it to "Endeavor" which is tricky and doesn't really flow aswell even though you think it should. "Envoy" just flows off the tongue. If I was you, I'd go to a regional who's call sign just flows into the mic.

Best of luck.
While I agree that you should pick something that flows into the mic you really must consider how it flows into the ear and brain as well. I can already tell by the amount of tolerance for these call signs that we are amongst some of the most bigoted people alive. Racist and sexist call signs cannot be tolerated. They are hate speech. Envoy flows well but has such a strong patriarchal tone. Its very sexist and screams of male egocentrism. Envoy is a very masculine word and also a very superfluous word. We don't need rich 1%ers trying to make us feel dumb and emasculated. It's 2016 for Christs sake. It's time to smash the patriarchy and smash racism. I'd definitely start looking at gender neutral call signs or gender fluid call signs.