View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 08:52 PM
higney85
Property of Scheduling

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Bus driver

Originally Posted by failed View Post
Negative FACTS always seem inconvenient, more so when they're so abundant.
Hello, welcome to the party.

So I've been here 10+ years and have gone from right to left, to left to right, then right to left, left to right, ohh wait.. right to left, you get the picture....With contracts going from stagnant, to better, to failing, to worse, to better, to more worse, and here we are improving, if you want to play facts, try me. No, seriously, if you were at the table when the stuff hit the fan, I'd love a differing opinion.

The past is always a point of fact, what do you offer otherwise? I posted days ago what came out today and sourced yesterday. We can play for the "I told you so" card, but it's easier to tell you to refute actual facts.

Once again, airlines move forward before they walk back. Right now the push is still forward, which will benefit those here today in the retention bonuses moving to pay rates, and those coming here reaping new rewards beyond a bonus taxed at 39+%. The problem with a "bonus" is beyond inconvenience, its that a bonus is not calculated for earnings who want to buy a house or a car, as it's not viewed as "normal" earnings.

If you have greater wisdom, I'd absolutely love to play a sources game. Guess what, if you win, you are a DL executive with too much time on your hands. If you haven't figured it out, you would either be full of BS or a troll. Take a look back and let me know if you want to try to prove what I've said, since about 2006, as "wrong".