View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 11:06 AM
msprj2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by failed View Post
Point? So because you knew about things that came out today that entitles you to play the "I told you so" card? I don't see how that has any relevance to you calling people out for being negative or the vocal minority when their statements are based upon an accurate fact pattern albeit with a little emotion interjected. Although the historical references make up some of the negative thoughts as you say, the current environment still comes up short.

It's not taxed at that rate it's merely withheld at that rate and will be taxed at your applicable rate. Unless something has changed since I left you shouldn't have a 39% tax withholding rate on your bonus. The supplemental income withholding rate for employees making less than 1 million in supplemental income is 25%, it doesn't goto 39.6% until you make over a million in supplemental income. Even including the supplemental withholding for most states and other associated witholdings doesn't get you up to 39%. I guess the only other way would be the aggregate calculation method but I don't think Endeavor started using it nor do I think it would get most individuals up to 39+%.

Any reputable underwriter with a quality applicant will consider supplemental income for mortgages or other loans. They have to see 2 years of historical payments or a documented employer payment structure going forward. That's standard underwriting on conventional, FHA, VA, or even jumbo loans.

Uh... I don't care what Delta is planning to do or does in the future, it doesn't impact me anymore. I never called into question the accuracy of your reporting, I didn't say inaccurate facts I said negative facts, and it was in reference to you calling out the vocal minority for their negative thoughts. The "vocal minority" used facts to justify their views. Those facts happened to be both abundant and negative which holds far more weight than "negative thoughts" at least to me.

You can say the vocal minority has negative thoughts, but the facts are Endeavor has horrible reserve rules, no real career progression, a growing NYC base with parings that simply aren't commutable, horrible pass benefits compared to other wholly owned carriers, and fails to have a compensation package to makeup for those deficiencies.
Endeavor's reserve rules are industry standard for regional airlines though
they may utilize Ready Rsv above average.
SSP Endeavor success rate is 60% pass rate to Delta including pilots
with no PIC time.
Best nonrev benefits of DCI carriers.
First year New hire pay at least $60,000/yr.
So did you get fired or leave on your own?