Thread: GoJet Info
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 11:13 AM
D1115
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by bkey79 View Post
Not defensive at all actually.. I've watched you post dumb rumors in multiple threads, starting crap and being called a troll. G7 has historically been around a mid 500's pilot size group, and to date we are at about 560... The fact we have lost a ton of people from our top, and keeping up with attrition says that our hiring numbers are fine. I see you post the same dumb crap on here at JC as well, just gets old.

Funny, you and I have had some pretty good conversations over at JC over the past couple years, never got the high and mighty thing from you... Republic never bailed out G7, they did however help out US Airways, which in turn bailed out Mesa. I worked at RAH for a couple years, know the the back story. Does G7 have skeletons in the closet, absolutely. Have they been trying to air them out, move forward and try to be a good workplace? In my opinion, yes. I've been treated very well, and honestly don't have much to complain about at all. As far as performance numbers, well if you saw the condition of the old Comair planes that Delta gave us, you'd understand. Not to mention 900's that we bought had been mothballed for about 10 years. The had a lot of cobwebs to be cleaned out.
Do you have any idea why classes are canceled? I got an email 3 days before my class started letting me know my class had been cancelled, the letter also stated "please do not contact us, we will contact you"when new hire classes resume. I'm very surprised, all the recruiting people, Tammy Hoevel, have all been great. It's almost like I'm dealing with two different airlines. I would have appreciated some sort of update, but no one is even returning calls. I realize the letter requested that I wait for someone to contact me, but cancellation on a Friday with a Monday start??? I hired a Nanny for my kids which I'm obligated under a 6 month contract, and it's not cheap at all. I just wanted some clarity and why the cancel at the 11th hour.