View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 04:36 PM
dontsurf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: A220 CA

hey yeah, we just got the word today that benefits changed. i don't do a lot of traveling (well none actually, except commuting to work and back) but i did see that it changed for the worst. i don't know what it said for you asa guys, but for us at skywest, it changed to us paying $5/segment and $0.01/mile for domestic flights on delta and other delta connection carriers. we can still fly for free on skywest (gee, isn't that nice), but i don't know about us flying on asa, for example. i also know nothing about international stuff, and wouldn't know how, if at all, that changed. but going from free to $5/segment and $0.01/mile domestically seems like a bad change. delta has been trying to get money out of us for years, and it looks like it finally happened. of course, we also have to pay $50/year (no small fee, in my opinion) just to use the delta skynet load lookup and listing junk. i don't know if you asa guys have to do that also or not? anyway, that's my take on the changes for skywest. what is your situation?