View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 06:06 PM
⌐ AV8OR WANNABE
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006

Wow, 2 years and counting – that really sucks but I truly hope you get the call very soon. If you have a sponsor I’d ask him or her to go to a job fair with you. Once there, I’d even ask if they think you might be better off re-applying and re-interviewing in hopes of “scoring” higher this time around?

For whatever reason, your score isn’t where they want it to be before they call you with a job offer; could be something on your record, could be something you did, or didn’t do during the sim eval, or the HR interview. Who knows?

The point is, after two years I’d definitely get my sponsor involved a little more into this! Something just isn’t right, especially with the type of flying you do – which is what they are looking for.

If you do go to another job fair, wait until the very end of the seminar so you’re one of the last guys/gals there. This way you’ll have more time to talk to them and there won’t be any pressure to speed it up because of the hopefuls in line behind you.

a2b – did you use any sim and/or HR prep before your interview? If so, try to contact the same person and maybe “recreate” your interview and look for any possible errors you made. Do you have a college degree? Are there any blemishes on your record? Do you have numerous speeding violations? Sorry to be putting you on the spot like that and I don’t really expect you to answer any of those questions here but rather to look into it because for someone who’s flying heavies out of ANC (I think that’s what you’re doing, correct?) you should be their “wet dream”.
I really hope things will work out for you and that you’ll be getting a pee test call very soon.

Good luck to you!

Last edited by ⌐ AV8OR WANNABE; 08-30-2007 at 06:17 PM.