View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 09:04 AM
2cylinderdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006

Originally Posted by Fedex View Post
Just picked up a trip that D/H's to ANC and back. The paring didn't have any fares posted just ?. Finally checked again and the MEM-ANC fare was $1074 and the return ANC-MEM was $799 total = $1873.

I think the first leg is a lot more than the accepted fare, but do I get the total $1873 for my deviation bank, or do I have to check what the accepted fare is for my deviation bank? Hope this make sense.

Thanks
Did you get the scheduled ticket in email from Corp Travel ? I would not plan on using more than the VIPS Fare, in the past they would allow the higher fare if you actually had the ticket issued in your name with proof of the higher scheduled fare but there has been a change over in crew audit.

If you actually take the scheduled flight, the cost does not matter (assuming it is higher), if it is lower than the accepted fare you still get the difference in your bank and either way is does not affect the bank on the back end, are you confused yet ?

Lastly, I think you are on a hotel standby. I do not know if they can assign you an ANC DP or not from the standby. I assume this is the purpose of the standby since ANC guys are holding the line. I would call Contract Enforcement and ask since you were not assigned this trip on reserve can they make you fly and ANC Dispute ? Another way around the process most likely, but worth asking the question.