Thread: Planesense
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 10:42 AM
CesssnaGuy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by AlexBlakeCFI View Post
I also had the desktop sim! The interviewers iPad died on me during the approach! I was on the ILS and the screen went black and that was it! He told me he had the approach memorized and he just told me the minimums and what the missed approach was. Wasn't as bad as I expected at all, the Sim was a little wonky but I managed to stay on GS and Localizer without ever going full deflection.

Did you have a lot of questions? I felt like I really didn't get asked too many things. And of course the things I mess up on are the most simple. I feel foolish.

They're still saying January. Seems like theyre interviewing a LOT of people for that class.

Yes, his iPad "died" on me too (just went to sleep and I was already dialed in for the approach anyway). He got it going and then held it for the missed procedure for me.

I did have a lot of questions on the tech interview. ODP, talking through an arrival procedure, a VOR, an ILS and questions on the sectional. Nothing too hard but a lot more tech questions than the Republic interview.