Thread: Planesense
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 11:42 AM
AlexBlakeCFI
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2015

Originally Posted by CesssnaGuy View Post
Yes, his iPad "died" on me too (just went to sleep and I was already dialed in for the approach anyway). He got it going and then held it for the missed procedure for me.

I did have a lot of questions on the tech interview. ODP, talking through an arrival procedure, a VOR, an ILS and questions on the sectional. Nothing too hard but a lot more tech questions than the Republic interview.
No I dont think you understand, his battery actually died on me
It was at 10% when he handed it to me, and he said "Well it should be enough for one approach. Well, 5% warning came on, and then about 1000' above minimums it completely died. I guess I had the same questions. Didn't feel like a lot though, I guess it just went quick. I guess I was just expecting more. Seemed like most of it was just to see if you were paying attention and knew how to read the plates.

Originally Posted by Tpauly View Post
they telling you guys you'll hear back Monday?

My buddy that interviewed said January class was already booked. Hoping that's the class I get into if I'm hired. January is still a long ways off.

Those that interviewed for FO position kind of I ask your ratings and hours?
They said sometime between Monday and Wednesday. They wont be back into the office until Monday, and will either make the calls that day, or start them Monday and finish them by Wednesday. Sooner the better hopefully!

Im not sure if they exactly told me the January class date, but they said the next class isnt til after the first of the year, so I assumed that means the January 3rd class date.

This could also be based on the location you choose. I know someone who they called in to interview early (he was supposed to interview the same day as me) because they were looking to get him into a November 7th class or a December class.