View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 08:24 PM
sab1250
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014
Position: Airbus CA

Originally Posted by chinookwinds View Post
Hey Clear Creek...Not sure where you are currently flying, but would ask you stay at your current airline. We DO NOT need your crappy attitude here at F9.
I personally know Bolo and can assure you he is far from a douche!!
Not only will you not find Bolo pushing wheelchairs, wearing a hat, or making long PA’s, but he is one of the senior pilots at this airline who gives a **** about the quality of new hires we attract and the future of our airline.
We have been and will once again be one of the most efficient and biggest heart felt pilot groups in the industry (excluding the 10 percenters). We will achieve an industry standard contract in the “hopefully” near future and when Indigo gets done flipping this house we can also hopefully return to the quality airline we were prior to their arrival. As an instructor pilot at this airline, I wish you the best of luck with your career progression. You will need it!!!!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY HERE. You are not a good fit for Frontier Airlines
According to his previous posts ClearCreak is an F9 pilot, and his posts are always negative, pointless, and unhelpful. F9 has its fair share of problems (which we're working on in negotiations), but it's nowhere near as bad as he makes it seem! I'm pretty sure he'd be miserable at the big 3 or Southwest as well! Some people are just like that....I probably shouldn't have said anything because I generally like to stay out of this stuff, but I thought you should know he already works here.