View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 07:02 PM
tunes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011

Originally Posted by SayAlt View Post
Here's what I know without a shadow of doubt: I know there isn't a single vet who signed up just so they could "game the system" years later.

And even if there were such a person, as bad as our nation...and our gov't....has collectively screwed them over and outright F'd our men and ladies in uniform, I am 100% happy to let them game whatever they can for their personal benefit, even if it costs me and mine. Anyone wants to throw them under the bus for gaming the system....after all they and theirs have been through and sacrificed for the rest of us...be my guest. Me? I gladly stand aside and will gratefully buy them a round while I'm at it. God bless each and every one of them!

When we, their countrymen, hold our gov't and it's individual members fully accountable for the promises of support and fidelity we 100% owe our vets, and they actually get those benefits IN FULL, then I might...might...have a different opinion.

But not one nano-second before that. I gladly let them cut the line in front of me, and if you're standing behind me and don't like it, come get in my face before you dare get in theirs. I will beat you down like a red-headed idiot, or die trying.
post of the year