View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Razor
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2005
Position: 7ERA

Here's the latest on Horny's progress. GoFundMe

This update is by far the best update I’ve been able to give.
Todd is not only out of the ICU, but also out of the hospital completely. The word miraculous is usually what I begin with when describing his current condition to those who’ve asked me about it. To be clear, he is still undergoing treatment for his injuries at the hospital daily. The medical staff did feel that he progressed enough for him to move into the Fischer house nearby the hospital where he can walk daily (yes I said walk) for his treatment.
I had another opportunity to visit with him recently and he was far more coherent and alert than my first visit to the ICU. His injuries were visibly better and his spirits were high. My friend was finally back…cracking jokes, inhaling Salisbury Steaks, and enjoying cherry limeades. That was so wonderful to see. He related to me how thankful he was for all of the support he and his family have been given and how touched he was by the outreach of so many on his behalf.
Of course, he still has a long way to go with treating his injuries and his daily rehabilitation exercises but to say he has come a long way in a short time would be an major understatement. Keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming though and know that they are indeed helping him heal.

This will be my last update on this site. I think rather soon you’ll all be able to reach out to Todd directly and he can tell you in his own words just how great he’s doing!