Thread: Mesa 3.0
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 11:08 AM
avi8tor614
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015
Default Npt Drivel

Not drivel. I came here because easy commute and easy 1000 hours 121 time which is what I needed to be looked at by a major. I had 6000+ hours when I came here but with no military/nor heavy jet time. I was shunned until a major airline recruiter called me and said we love to have you just need 121 time to check that box. I came here knowing the reputation of the company and I came here very biased against it. But I will tell you something since I've been here I've learned alot. I have flown with some great crews and learned that it's not the pilots that make mesa suck, it's the upper management which we all ***** about on here. So I just have to reiterate that. For those with been here for a while you will agree with me Mesa is a gold mine as far as the pilot group goes it's just upper management that makes it suck it here. I've flown with the so called hard ass es in DC and Phoenix and in my opinion even those guys were fine and I liked them, just super standard in the cockpit and I'm fine with because so am I 98% percent...ok 95% of the time lol. I actually like it here because of the pilot group.
I'm not a DUI guy, a multiple check ride failure, bad pilot, or whatever some of you may class me as since I decided to come to Mesa it for the purposes of getting time and go somewhere else plus closest base to where I live. BUT like I said I discovered awesome group of guys and girls that work here. Just need to get rid of/change our Phoenix leadership

Originally Posted by daOldMan View Post
What a bunch of drivel.

Yes, there is a bad regional airline. It is Mesa. Seriously.

No one goes to Mesa unless they can't go elsewhere, or they are new to the industry and don't know any better.