Thread: SWA Morale
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 04:20 PM
full of luv
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Narrow/Left Wide/Right

Originally Posted by gettinbumped View Post
Really? I jump on SWA all the time, and am never treated ANYTHING but wonderfully. Much of the time I'm pre-boarded, treated like gold by the flight attendants, and when I'm up in the actual have great conversations with the pilots. When I purchase tickets for my girlfriend (no WAY she can get anywhere standby these days on my own passes), I always buy them on SWA and they treat her equally as well. Sure, there are always a few surly folks at every airline, but as a general rule I find SWA to be one of the very best. I wish we could treat them as well as they treat us when they come over to visit us at UAL
Just as a public FYI.... how do you get pre-boarded as an offline JS? The ONLY time the ATL agents let you do this is if it looks like you'll be on the actual seat and then they let you go down and check in, otherwise I've asked a couple of times and I get the "back of the line you little ingrate" look and of course that's where I go and patiently wait for my free ride. Not complaining but just curious how you pull the early board off with the gate agents?