Thread: New TSA Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 06:22 PM
minimwage4
2 days off

Joined APC: Jun 2009
Position: Embraer Systems Analyst

Originally Posted by papa View Post
You are right all regionals have problems but man the problems that we have qualified to be crisis, not just a problem we are talking pay, bidding, company violating contract on daily basis the union is not doing a lot or I should say they are doing the best they can but the company is ignoring everything our training schedule being screwed up our regular schedule is messed up, The fact that you can't see your regular schedule for next month until almost the end of the month is messed up, I know you probably have friends at other regionals ask them what are their problems and then bring out TSA problems you will see we are as bad as Mesa, Hell Mesa probably better at least you know not to put your hopes up because the contract on the paper is *******ty ours on papers is amazing comes to put it in effect not even here
Beyond the stupid things that they are letting happen, what's really troubling is the lack of communication from management. They just don't care, especially about us. They even misspelled the email that we use to swap and drop trips, I mean it's such a joke.