Thread: New TSA Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 09:37 PM
NeverHome
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013

Originally Posted by papa View Post
You are right all regionals have problems but man the problems that we have qualified to be crisis, not just a problem we are talking pay, bidding, company violating contract on daily basis the union is not doing a lot or I should say they are doing the best they can but the company is ignoring everything our training schedule being screwed up our regular schedule is messed up, The fact that you can't see your regular schedule for next month until almost the end of the month is messed up, I know you probably have friends at other regionals ask them what are their problems and then bring out TSA problems you will see we are as bad as Mesa, Hell Mesa probably better at least you know not to put your hopes up because the contract on the paper is *******ty ours on papers is amazing comes to put it in effect not even here
Yes all these things suck. No kidding. But this is actually my second regional. Trust me when I say that yes things suck, but I have seen worse. No I am not making that up either. Again I still maintain that the regionals are better today than they were 5 years ago when I started. And though they are better, they still suck. When I was hired here TSA was the shiny penny. Now its the AA WOs. Just wait, they will be eating crap with us too...again.

And to mister minimumwage, what do you think I am smoking? More to the point, what do you disagree with? Do you think TSA is the worst? If so, why stay? At my last regional things were not very pretty when I left. I had alot of reasons for making a lateral move. But right down to it, it took balls to do what I did. So, again why stay here if its the worst (or close to it)? And still more to the point, why are there individuals out there who think that we should keep regionals around?

But hay, im just one tooth on one cog in this giant machine, if that. Carry on.