Thread: New TSA Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 01:09 PM
papa
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by RgrMurdock View Post
IOCC is a disaster. Now daily open time functions are permanently broken? I agree that mid level management seems to want to fix the problems but upper management seems to have their head in the clouds a bit. I hope the IOCC issues get fixed quickly and rainmaker saves us all a lot of time with payroll.

Rainmaker should:
Allow comparison of actual block versus market time
Show codes that are easy to understand and accurate including 150%,175%, cancellation etc.
Show reroutes and cancellation legs and not have them disappear after the leg is flown or cancelled
Automatically apply min day (reserve and line holder)
Show all credits like taxi credits, customs clearance, etc.
Automate all these functions as long as the proper codes are put in. We shouldn't have to wait until the end of the month to see if the proper codes are put in. If we could look at things daily, it would be much more manageable to recognize.
If IOCC continues to clear trades, drops, and adds in the open time management, rainmaker should have a record of what your original schedule was and what modifications were made with appropriate pay codes.
Make sure that scheduling does input the correct codes.

Am I missing anything else?
What you are saying about this program on paper sounds amazing almost as good as IOCC sounded back when the company was saying IOCC will be better than saber it will solve the payroll issues, Let me tell you saber can do all the stuff you are talking about but all you need is the upper management to agree on upgrading that system how I know that saber works because my friends at other regionals and legacies use saber and they use it for everything including bidding for those without PBS but the company found that IOCC was free or cheap again the company saving a dime to pay a dollar later on, Now rainmaker may be a good thing and will actually do what you said it will but like any other software out there is edition to it you need to keep adding and updating the software and that's how IT companies make their money based on these updates and extra features is the company gonna bring it online then forget it about and never update it, are they gonna get the version from 2000, unless we see it working we can't say the payroll issue is fixed or going to be fixed because again we heard that with IOCC