View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 10:21 PM
plt32173
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Originally Posted by cesnacaptn View Post
When or where did management say "they make more money through codeshare then[sic] flying their own metal?"

Do you have a link or a source for that statement?
Yeah dude. In like half of the articles that have come out in the last few days.

"In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Alaska said the settlement means it will lose codeshare revenue of $15 million to $20 million in 45 markets. The 45 markets represent about $60 million of annual revenue, but the carrier believes it can recapture much of the lost revenue by operating its own flights on the affected routes."

This isn't the one where I saw the exact figures. Just 40 seconds on google. You can check out the justice department website for those if you'd like to see where I came up with that quote. There's about 60 pertinent pages regarding our future on there.

Here's my google search lol
https://www.thestreet.com/story/13917835/1/both-sides-claim-victory-after-doj-approves-alaska-virgin-america-deal.html

Who's side are you on??? We should be talking about picketing after that last email from the union. Have you read that yet???