View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 06:13 AM
CTRCommander
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Default ABX crews on strike????

Originally Posted by woog315 View Post
The contract is with ATSG, but you're working on an assumption claiming Amazon doesn't look at it as 2 airlines. Amazon is on record saying otherwise, and believe me they know ATI has abysmal performance.

1) It's viewed as one airline by the customer. ATSG not ABX not ATI sold the lift. It's literally one of the grounds YOUR union filed single carrier on. I know there are others but the holding company holding out lift to the public then farming it out is a big one. It shows single workforce. Single workforce needs common representation. Go call Rick and tell him you disagree. I personally think you'll get it and I don't feel like union dog and pony shows right now. I've personally been screwed by both to the point it feels like prison rape.

2) Our reliable has held at 98-98.5 percent. That's documented through ATSG. Actually, beating ABX for the year if you factor 3 days of missed flights. Ok ok, admittedly it's not right to count those... PLUS we received some real POS lease returns and it took months to get those tails straightened out. Unfortunately, guess whose maintenance we use.....hint....it ain't delta!

Not trying to come off as an @ss, and not going for a p******ing match. L8frt can attest that's just me with my typical cupcakes and rainbows attitude. I truly love messing with a few of you, but I won't leave you on the ramp or hijack your van. (Unlike a particular ABX capt did to me REPEATEDLY in KSCJ 12yrs ago)....

I will never say his name but one Christmas I had a capt over there throw the rule book out the window to get a WHOLE bunch of us home and by doing so he himself missed Christmas. So there's proof y'all aren't a total bunch of a******s to work with..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by CTRCommander; 12-10-2016 at 06:32 AM.