View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 04:18 PM
CTRCommander
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Default ABX crews on strike????

Woof

I guess in para 1) the point I failed to get across is that being two airlines doesn't matter regardless of what Amazon sees. The contract was with ATSG and they can "whipsaw" us back in forth at will. I've done this rodeo before 20yrs ago. When a holding company performs the "holding out" then farms it out to it's own airlines it's seen as a common workforce. I've talked to RZ and he is anything but stupid. This among others is what drove the filing without a doubt.

---This is for all you guys on that side of the fence that can't understand our view point.--- Rudderless??

I'll school ya real quick! For over a decade we have been F'ed over and financially F'ing destroyed. I know guys that have been downgraded multiple times, furloughed, recalled for a couple weeks and furloughed again. People have lost families homes cars retirement you name it. We've had multiple owners come in and just rape the place of assets and move on. We've been sent to the sh i ttiest places in the world without compensation. Hell, my bank holds my paycheck until the Monday after because of insufficient funds transfers from ATI. Most are better than halfway through the career and have had to start over financially multiple times. Put some personal hardships on top of all this and I'm greatly surprised we haven't had a office incident which makes national news. The only thing that makes it worth damn are the crews. I know guys that have literally lost it all, I mean everything. They still come to work and give 100% and are a pleasure to work with. Motivation?? Most gave up on that crap years ago.

Don't get me started as far as pay offs and cronyism etc etc... faith in union BS. Got guys here furloughed out of seniority because their union reps sold them out and then took management jobs. You had union guys in the right seat making offline check capt pay and being the asst to asst salad tosser in KILN. So no, we aren't all into the union either. Maybe it's worked for you guys but not us. To be totally honest the **** you guys pull off and the returns you get just amaze the F outta us over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro