View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 08:35 AM
hoover
At your mom's house

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: cpt 737

Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
David84, You seem to not really get what is going on! First, being prepared and spending some money on interview prep. or just buying the gouge on one of these forums should be tops on your list. A professional Interviewer like Lori Clark(or if you choose somebody else) should help you immensely on how to explain yourself and your failures. And yes it will cost you the job if you cannot explain yourself in a coherent way.
It really depends on you, if you want the job or not?

P.S. Eventhough it is an honest question, I really would not be putting this type of question on the forum because I guarantee you that a lot of the interviewers are reading this. Guess what when you come in for your interview? "Hey your the guy on APC that failed his checkrides."

Good luck
I don't understand this advice. He's already disclosed a failed check ride or should have and still got the interview. They already know about it. They want to see if you know what you did wrong and what you could do better next time. If you're humble and honest it's a softball question.
You gotta let the chips fall where they may and don't ever say it wasn't my fault or make excuses