View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 12:51 PM
cesnacaptn
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by plt32173 View Post
Yeah dude. In like half of the articles that have come out in the last few days.

"In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Alaska said the settlement means it will lose codeshare revenue of $15 million to $20 million in 45 markets. The 45 markets represent about $60 million of annual revenue, but the carrier believes it can recapture much of the lost revenue by operating its own flights on the affected routes."

This isn't the one where I saw the exact figures. Just 40 seconds on google. You can check out the justice department website for those if you'd like to see where I came up with that quote. There's about 60 pertinent pages regarding our future on there.

Here's my google search lol
https://www.thestreet.com/story/13917835/1/both-sides-claim-victory-after-doj-approves-alaska-virgin-america-deal.html

Who's side are you on??? We should be talking about picketing after that last email from the union. Have you read that yet???
Neither your posts, nor the articles you linked to show Alaska making more money from codeshares than with their own metal.

The article you quoted says the airline will lose out on $15M-$20M in revenue out of $5B+. You don't need to challenge "who's side I'm on." I'm just trying to make sure I have as much information as possible. If Alaska makes most of their money through codesharing, I wanted to see the info with my eyes.