View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 03:22 AM
What
Underpaid...

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: French-Canadian

Originally Posted by SkywayExed View Post
Thanks for the info. What's the average number of days off for lineholders on the 175? Also what's the average credit on a 4 day trip?
The average is 12 ½ days off sequences are an average of 17 ½ hours. Due to these averages is why we see ¾ or more of the lines contain 5 four day trips in them.

Please don't believe the whole I have been here less than a year and hold weekends off in a year on the E75. For the last year we have seen most if at times not all lines have on more than one instance 2 days off between sequences, this is done in order to cram as many sequences in a line as possible. This leads to a break in cadence that for certain months we didn't have a single line with all weekends off but many had atleast one weekend off since the cadence was shuffled. While roughly half of the line holders on the E75 are new hires there are still 50+ that have been here 3+ years with the company. During the holidays people bid differently, as an example, I bid a line that finished on saturdays in order to drop 2 sequences with my vacation during Christmas. So a line that held weekends off now went to someone junior to me.

I am not trying to discurrage you, I don't want you to be disappointed and he led to believe something that it isn't. From here out someone hired in the E75 will have a slower movements than those hired 3 to 9 months ago, if we are to get more than your moveemenet will be much faster.