View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 07:13 PM
vampflight
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2016
Default Help with new MIA base

There's not much information out there about NAC. I'm trying to find out some info on the new MIA project. I'm a south florida local and have an upcoming interview. Looking forward to not commute.
These are my questions:

1. How many 767s for MIA?
2. How close (or far) is a new contract? Rumors on payscale for the 737 and 767?
3. Days off? Min day pay (duty rigs IF)?
4. Total expected growth? How many pilots on property? What percentage willing to relocate to MIA?
5. Management-pilot relationship? (Not expecting it to be the best, but within reason)
6. Contract compliance, abuse from management?
7. What are your biggest frustrations with the company, what do you like/hate about it?

Please save your career advise like "go to UPS, go to FedEx" no kidding... if you talk to them, tell them to call me.
Please don't mention the other ACMI's: Atlas, Southern, ABX, ATI, etc. (nothing against those guys, just know enough and don't want to derail the purpose of the thread)

Looking for objective answers. I care about being local, not commuting and have a decent quality of life. Not expecting UPS/FedEx rates. Just a place where I could spend a few years on without being miserable.

I know some people don't like to post public, so if you want to PM me, I'd be grateful.