View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 05:04 PM
TimingANDluck
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2011
Default The real deal

Ok so just like any regional, CommutAir has its training issues. They're growing quickly and inevitably there are some growing pains. That being said, this is my 3rd airline and I am in training right now, the training is no worse than any other airline and the regional issues are no better or worse than any other regional. So far what I can tell for sure is that the culture here is entirely different. The management is happy to have us here, they're easy going, adaptable and in general in the business of treating the employees properly. Without a doubt I can say that so far the culture seems to be a lot better than what I have seen in past. If that's not enough, anyone in my class that had at least the minimum hours to be a captain and wanted the dash was upgraded while in class and thus didn't even have to complete FO training whatsoever. When you combine all of these factors with the bonus and the guaranteed interview with United, what is there to complain about? A regional is a regional and it is what it is. This, in my opinion is as good as it gets and the training is without a doubt acceptable and they cover everything adequately or more. If you're here and think otherwise and think there's something better feel free to leave.