View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 12:45 PM
No Lies
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2016

Originally Posted by wmupilot85 View Post
I couldn't agree more, unless there is something else in the works that we don't know about yet. One thing that I did notice about this announcement, is that it came out of a SEC filing that Skywest did. It took our company a little bit to announce it afterwards. I'm not saying there is, or giving the company credit, but just stating that there may be something more that's not finalized yet.

I did hear that from G.W., he said they are still strongly considering the FO pay raises and other retention ideas. I've expressed to management over and over again, that the longer they wait, the deeper hole they will need to dig out of. It may come to a point to where the hole starts to fill with water and we can never recover. I personally have given the company up until the end of Feb to make an announcement before I explore making a lateral move, or going somewhere else.
That dangling carrot has been out there for a couple of years now. It is all empty promises just to keep you on property.

"give us a year"
Our CPA has been extended and no planes will be parked. (unless we can't staff them)
Our training dept has all the E175 training books and we are ready to launch. (more so on the erj side) Guess who used that program that XJT paid for and set up.
We extended our CPA again as far as you (pilots) know, but we are not telling any of our share holders about it.