Thread: Uflymike on sale!!!

spikemath , 12-28-2016 03:38 PM
Man in a Suitcase
spikemath
Man in a Suitcase
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2015
Quote: Anyone used the new one yet? Care to give us a run down? Cue the tumbleweeds..
Out of the box the fit and finish of the product is very nice, and the custom case they made is much sturdier than the images on the website look. The pieces plug together nicely, and aren't too easy to pull apart, which is good so it doesn't pop off in flight.

I ordered the standard boom mic but it seems a little short, comes just past the edge of your mouth. My last headset has the mic coming to the center of my mouth and so Im used to that but Ill use it a little more and see about getting it swapped for the longer size. It didn't seem to affect the sound though.

With the noise cancellation on it works fantastic; super quiet and the sound is great. It still works well with the cancellation off(or dead battery) but gets a little quiet. Not so quiet that it's concerning in anyway, just noticed a difference.

I only used it one day so far and kept my old headset in my bag in case it had any issues, but it worked great. I'm very happy with it.