View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 08:25 PM
HSLD
APC co-founder

Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B777

Originally Posted by XtremeF150
One thing I did want to ask you, was if there is a way to look for the airlines that have been updated without looking through them all? I ask this because some times I don't have time to read all the new threads but would like to quickly look at any updates to the airlines. Thanks again great site.
Thanks for the kind words, and the constructive criticism is always welcome!

As the "other half" of APC, this year has really gone by quickly. John has done a fantastic job of cultivating industry relationships and minding the updates. I've been busy building site infrastructure and correcting the daily technical snags that fortunately never see the light of day. March 16th marks our 1st year online (happy birthday to us!) and it's been a kick.

Looking ahead, our goal remains to provide timely and accurate airline information that may not be available elsewhere...and offer it for free! As the site moves into year two we expect to offer even more.

As for your comment, our updates are "near real time" so the airline content is as good as we get. Many pilots at the airlines that we list have taken ownership of the information and tend to keep us honest. If we publish stale or incorrect info, we usually hear about it in a big way.

My point being we hope you won't need a list as we strive to ALWAYS have current data. The site is updated daily. Still, I'll look at ways to sort by last update or flag "new" content.

As always - thanks for your support.