View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 06:36 AM
Geardownflaps30
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2011

Originally Posted by Braniff DC8 View Post
Is GJ getting EMB170s? I was looking on the recruitment site and it has both CRJ and EMB downloads. I read that sister carrier Compass is losing 6 EMB170s this year so it's interesting.

Does GJ have a commuter policy? If ORD, let's say, has delays, as always, and you just can't get there, what happens? Also, what if you get bumped off of flights to get to work? There is only ORD flghts from where I live. Everything else would be two legs to commute. I am already CRJ rated and see the bonuses are for DECs as well.

I would prefer the CRJ over the EMB 145. I would love Piedmont, and the Dash 8 honestly, but I do not see that happening. PHL would be better too but but but... Travel and Health bennies are important too. AAs travel is free but it's hard to get on the jets and it seems AA does not care where as at least DL does. I think UAL is good too.

This year will be interesting for the regionals. Seems like most are going to run out of people. I think PSA will take Air Willy over. Not sure the future of others.

Btw, I worked, as a Captain, for Hulias in a previous life and had no problems.

Thanks as always for the info.
The 6 170's are going to RAH, NOT G7. Already been announced publicly.