View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Globemaster2827
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by Spidermonkey123 View Post
Hey guys, thanks for all the clarification on first year pay. I see profit sharing is being offered at more and more airlines. If a guy was putting in a pool and flying all the relatives out to help dedicate it and already wrote a check that his checking account couldn't cover until his profit sharing check came in, would he be ok?
Lol.... They really need to update this site and say that there is no profit sharing at Atlas. My first year I got nothing. My 2nd year I got nothing. My 3rd year I got $400, I got $300 in a "Special Distribution" my 4rth year, and I got $600 last year. It certainly won't get you to that phantom "$90K" that HR is telling you you'll make first year. $1300 in 5 years is probably less than what Delta accumulates in 6 months in the right seat of a MD-88 on probation...

Our contract is so horrible that our "Profit Sharing" (or "Special Distribution") is really a shell game where management claims they aren't making money when they are. The money that should've been shared is reinvested in the company and we see none of it.

Does anyone know what they are telling the interviewees about "Profit Sharing" and "Special Distributions" at Atlas?