View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 10:41 AM
AirOverTheLog
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by Rawdata1 View Post
I worked for TMC in 2016. I joined the company wanting to retire from it. The fact is that this company is a one year company. The CEO has been quoted saying that it's an Academy for pilots to get experience and leave, he's also said that he is glad people quit so he doesn't have to pay for recurrent training. I don't believe that he honestly believes that, I think he is just a sore loser and uses that as his defense. Either way he should not be in a management position. TPG needs to drain the swamp. They spend $100 to save a dollar, they owe me for 2 days pay that I wasn't paid. I would say that the only good thing about this company are the pilots that work there, they are all great, relaxed, and knowledgeable pilots. If I were a pilot young or old looking to work for TMC I would reconsider your decision and find something else. As far as I understand XO Jet won't hire you if you've worked for TMC, so I would have rather gone to XO knowing what I know now.
Peace be with you my brother. You have seen and now know truth. For those reading the above words, take heed to its warnings.