View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 04:12 PM
OzoneRanger
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2012

The OP is certainly entitled to their opinion, and I will agree that some of the concerns here are legitimate. Particularly as we are absolutely experiencing growing pains as we have nearly tripled the number of pilots in the last year.

However with that said there is a gross amount of exaggerations and half truths listed. From my view these are a reflection of the OPs lack of understanding of how small Part 135 operations work, as well as the responsibility put on the crew themselves to efficiently run their day and advise dispatch/management what is not possible. For me at least a large part of what I enjoy about Tradewind is that degree of freedom and responsibility.

Furthermore I suspect I know the OP, and if so I question their motives considering they are no longer employed here and were never a PIC to begin with. Its possible I am in the wrong here, but for the sake of clarity I think it is fair to say. Otherwise I wish the OP goodluck in their endeavors, life is too short to work a job you are miserable in.