View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 10:52 AM
MKUltra
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: Professional Eugoogoolizer at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can’t Read Good

Originally Posted by Wink View Post
I dont think the premium pay will be around for much longer. During my CUT training, upper management was pretty open about how they are aggressively trying to get the airline properly staffed so they don't have to pay the pilots so much. I know some of the bypassed FOs were regularly doing over 10k a month with triple premium and captain pay.

We'll see how long it lasts, i personally have been taking advantage of it while its here.
I don't know.... My next couple of dash trips start with DH's to and from ORF to start and end my trips... that is whiskey work.. And now.. a ton of over nights in SCE/ROC etc... This isn't even summer yet.. wait till the crunch of summer comes.. problem is, if we are properly staffed, someone else isn't and someone is going to have to do the flying. Plus 2/3 145s a month... people transitioning out of the dash.. base closures... its going to buku bucks for a while...

This last storm really tested the reserves.. and we were out of reserves on everything..