View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:34 PM
captjns
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar

Originally Posted by Mach 84 View Post
captjns, you don't know if Keith was wrong or not since you weren't there. Since this may become a legal matter, SWA is keeping silent.
Not to criticize those who dont' want to get inovolved... in my 30 plus year... I have dealt with jealous and zealous Keiths in my years... but I nevef hid myself behind the apron strings of my cabin crews apron... when appropriate, if the gate agent did not want to do their job in heading any problems off at the pass, as they should, I made it a point to make sure that all parties are saitisified. Thats the job of the PIC.... not to sit on one's arce and see how it plays out. I can't speak for those who were afraid to put their necks out on the line to make a dicision on critical matters which were less significant than this matter. I have never had a problem of crossing the so called union lines of gate agents vs. pilots... and I still don't... thats called self confidence in doing the right thing.