View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 02:23 PM
4th Level
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B737 Captain

Guys, maybe some "facts" are relevant here.

When I first saw what she was wearing I, like a lot of you, said gmafb. Then I talked to some SAN station folks who gave me the rest of the story. If you look closely, she has clearly shifted her entire outfit down 3-4 inches from the way she was wearing it on the plane. Her "howyadoin" was visible and OTHER PASSENGERS were complaining. She was discreetly taken to the jetway and asked if she 1. Had other clothes - she didn't, 2. Was asked to take a later flight - she had a Dr. appointment to get to, 3. Was asked to buy sweat pants in the gift shop - no $$ and finally WAS STILL ALLOWED TO FLY on her original flight with a blanket over her lap. Look, I'm all for hot chicks on the plane, but this honey was flashin' the beav and other pax were complaining. What were we supposed to do?

Did anyone see the Good Morning America with her on it? When she went to sit down in her "same outfit" NBC felt the need to pixel-ate her crotch because of what was visible (remember, this is the amended clothing version). By the time it aired on the West Coast, the lawyers obviously realized how culpable that made them look and edited the scene to show her not actually sitting down. Hmmmmmm.

A picture from her now closed Myspace account. Pre-boobs apparently. Gosh, wonder why she closed the account?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
43170269_la.jpg (73.2 KB, 264 views)

Last edited by 4th Level; 09-09-2007 at 02:35 PM.