View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 03:48 AM
ATIPilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 767 windows

Originally Posted by captjns View Post
Sooooo any EALers chiming in, or too busying getting those CVs spiffed up
Aviation is a bold field and EAL is trying to survive in the big pond. We all know startups have it tough. In the short time its been around there has been many obstacles that we are trying to conquer, and we have. Rumors are just that, rumors. Until they are confirmed we can just speculate. Is the new plane going away? Thats the rumor! Meanwhile I completed my Differences Training and some have flown it. Until the last day it goes, it is here. The rumor is it's going away because the payment is too high and we can get 2 for the price of one. If that is the case then be it. Whatever it takes to survive. Truth is, there are many good people behind it, trying to make a difference and see this place make it. We need to crawl before we can walk. In the short time we've been around, we've accomplished quite a bit. Flag and Domestic is coming soon we hope. Until then we will keep on trucking against the wishes of many.
Like someone said, paycheks have been steady and have not been missed. Is it the perfect airline? Nope, but I have not come across one either.