View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:09 PM
bkey79
On call

Joined APC: Jun 2013
Position: 757

Originally Posted by qualified50 View Post
Also keep in mind that the director of operation Randy Bratcher and the chief pilot Brad Sargent are extremely racist individuals. Also if you are a member of the U.S. Armed Forces be prepared to be terminated while you are performing your National Guard commitments. bkey79 will try to tell you other wise but I have provided him very specific examples of the racism as well as the discrimination that takes place at GoJet. On the other hand non of his arguments pertain any factual information and he refuses to provide information on his claims.

Gojet also leads the regional airlines in engine failures in flight. In the last 6 months GoJet has had 8 engine failures in flight. Recently an aircraft in the fleet was dispatched with the remarks requesting the crew to fly with the APU on due to known electrical problems with that aircraft.
Honestly I'm arguing with myself of even replying to you again, but since this is a new thread, I'll do it one last time. Maybe you can't understand it, but everything I have wrote has been my experience, and some of this is solely my opinion. So, ya a lot of that is factual and some of it is subjective, but again it's my own personal experience. Some people have different experiences, as some have a problem with personal accountability, but I digress....

You haven't given me any "facts" of them being racist. You say that you, or maybe someone that told you, about one of them joking about TSA officials. Got a recording of that? No? How about an email? Fact is, I've had Russian, Jewish, Indian, Black, Female, Male, Gay and Straight FO's and I've asked every one of them if they've experienced any discrimination at G7. I ask them because of what you put up on this forum, and not one has told me they have. Also, calling someone racist without proof can be, and has been proven as libel. So, unless you have a recording, maybe some kind of racist writing or affiliations, then you claim of them being racist is unfounded and silly. G7 sponsors NGPA, OBAP and WIA. Thats a fact!

Claiming that RB hates the military is also foolish. As I've said before and I'll say it here, he is very patriotic and proud of his own and others military service. He, as a retired navy veteran, has thanked me personally for my service. I asked BS about his feelings about prior military, and he loved them to. To quote "Those are the guys that figure out how to get stuff done. and I couldn't be happier with them." For those new to and reading this, about 1 in 5 people at G7 are either Guard/Reserve/Retired or Veterans. There is ongoing litigation that someone was fired while on Guard duty, and I'll be waiting to hear what the court says. I've heard all the rumors, but I personally will accept what the court rules. In my indoc class, there was an FO returning from a long deployment and had to redo much of the training. He was offered do redo all of it, an extra expense to G7 and accepted. I just talked to him last week, and he's never had any issues with military leave, or any kind of discrimination. Thats a fact!

8 engine failures? I've heard of three, 2 being in-flight. Got flight numbers? I talked to one of the maintenance guys about it, mainly because I was curious, and apparently Canadair came out with some new inspection that has since caught some defects. Also, there's no argument that we have some old CRJ700's from the ComAir days. They are old, high time birds that require a lot of maintenance. I didn't hear about the electrical problem requiring the APU, got a flight or tail number? I did however just pt 91 a bird that had both ACSC's written up which required the APU on but no electrical problems. Actually for as old as some of those birds are, I'm surprised how little MEL's we usually have. Mostly seem to see the standard "Duct Mon Fault" missing slat/flap seal, etc...

I'm not gonna bash you qualified, you are prob a good dude. Your experiences at G7, if you truly did work here like you say you did, are and have been MUCH different than mine. That doesn't disqualify my opinion, nor does it yours. But both yours and my opinions are just that, and you know what they say about opinions...