View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 04:38 PM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by BuckeyeFO View Post
It isn't just "not working out" for me.
It is "not working out" for almost everyone who was hired in 2015 and later.

To you more-senior guys, congrats. But the "new hires", we are falling over ourselves to leave.

So either:
A) NetJets (who claimed to have 1000's of apps) chose just a bunch of ungrateful pilots who will never be happy anywhere
OR
B) The job is not competitive for new-hires compared to a lot of the options out there

So your response of "please quit and go and smell the roses". I am. I'm gone. Notice given, out the door. And I'll be replaced (or not replaced since we don't hire pilots anymore) with someone who will come to the same conclusion as me, my classmates, and almost everyone hired since hiring restarted in 2015.
As a 2015 new hire I echo these statements 100%. I'm in the process of leaving and will hopefully have the opportunity very soon. The outlook here is bleak. It really hasn't changed since recall from an upgrade and moral standpoint.

Honestly the longer I'm here the more nervous I am about my future here. Upper management talking about not being able to hire because they'd have to furlough them, no expansion for years, and the company is just pushing pilots harder and harder.