View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 07:39 AM
BlueJetDork
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Originally Posted by pilotpayne View Post
If we were in the THE UNITED thread you would have a point but we are in the JetBlue thread.

Did you know JetBlue was the oh what did you call us "bottom feeding" airline when you applied, interviewed and took a job here?

jetblue is not the only problem in the industry. Jon Carr just pointed that out to you but I am sure you will ignore it and tell us they did everything they could. Someone tells you about Alaska and parts of their contact that are bad and you are like so. SWA would make you pay for a type so. Cal wouldn't give you healthcare for the first 6 months so. How about B scales and on and on and on.

The point is that is all history as you will tell me. What is also history is the DR. We are moving toward a contract(I know not fast enough for you) but the everything is JetBlue and the JetBlue pilots fault is amazing.
I have read Alaska's contract.

The frame work is solid. It needs a few tweaks to bring the money parts up to market rates.

The health structure is something we attempted to model for some time. The LTD section is something we have attempted to model for some time. Their retirement structure is something we have attempt to model. The vacation structure is something we have attempted to model and so on.

Payne you need to stop getting your facts from bulletin boards and actually read the item you are attempting to diminish based upon another internet posters post. Alaska is indeed a peer. Their rates and percentages will be adjusted but make no mistake most other sections would be a tremendous benefit to bluejet pilots.

You are reading the wrong source material junior.

Last edited by BlueJetDork; 01-20-2017 at 08:13 AM.