Gets Weekends Off
dudemize
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2006
  • Position
    ANG
Quote: 1. How far back did you go in your employment history? Is it to my very first job before my 21 years of military service, 10 years back or all my military stations?
10 years is all you need, so your military duty is all you need to list.

Quote: 2. As far as PRIA stuff for drug and alcohol testing records, if I have been active duty the past 21 years do I need to submit this? If I ever came back positive, I would be out of the military....do they know this and don't expect the military guys to fill it out or do we fill it out?
Those forms don't apply to military drug testing, so you don't need to fill those out.

Quote: 3. Air Carrier and other records request (PRIA)- I have been active duty the past 21 years. Do active duty folks fill this out? It looks like they are looking for some civilian employee flight records but I am not familiar with this form and don't know for sure.
For these, you just to need to fill out the forms for the FAA records request (8060-10 and 8060-10a). The forms regarding records from previous air carriers(8060-11) don't apply to the military.

Quote: 4. Did you have to bring your academic records to the interview? Graduation transcripts and the like? I know they are asking for a GPA after the undergraduate and graduate work and was just curious.
I didn't bring any academic records to my interview and they never mentioned anything about it.

Good luck!